Haltom City Water Heater Repair Services
Your water heater is an essential part of your indoor plumbing system, but you may be spending too Our Haltom City Water Heater Repair Specialists Also Install New Units much to heat your water. There are several steps you can take to prolong the life of your water heater and to make it more energy efficient – saving you money in the long run:
- If you need to purchase a new water heater, consider choosing an Energy Star-qualified model. The latest technology – found in high-efficiency, tankless, and solar models – can help to reduce energy costs
- Turn down the thermostat on your water heater to 120F or less. This is also a good idea if you have young children in the house because it helps reduce the risk of hot water burns.
- Add extra insulation around the heater and water pipes - newer models may already be insulated, but older models usually require extra insulation to improve energy efficiency.
- Schedule regular maintenance by a Haltom City plumbing company to clean out debris and improve functioning; most tank-style water heaters require regular flushing to eliminate sediment buildup and retain energy efficiency.
Signs that your water heater is not functioning properly include a lack of hot water and water that starts out hot but quickly turns cold - a simple repair may be all that's needed, but if your water heater is more than ten years old our Haltom City water heater repair techs suggest it may be time to consider a replacement.
Replace Your Water Heater Before It Fails
If a water heater fails it can flood your home - we are available for emergency service 24/7 but it is much easier to replace your water heater before it fails. Taking the time to choose a new heater before the old one gives out means that you won't have to rush your decision and you won't have to deal with flood damage on top of buying a new water heater.
When Buying a New Water Heater, Consider:
- Some of the more energy-efficient models have a higher up-front cost but may save you money over the life of the product.
- You may be able to save space by installing a tankless model that takes up less room.
- For safety and peace of mind choose professional installation by the top Haltom City plumbing service provider.
Contact us today for advice on regular maintenance, to schedule a maintenance check, or to discuss the options for replacement.